高品质Danny Boy丹尼男孩伴奏--Declan Galbraithmp3伴奏下载~免费升降调~99伴奏网

99伴奏网

唱片公司及原创歌手请发伴奏到1941772988@qq.com

促销中

Danny Boy丹尼男孩伴奏–Declan Galbraith

¥299.00 ¥65.00 q我 微信:hongbaolou

Danny Boy 的版本实在太多太多,估计有100多版,以后开放上传了大家慢慢加吧

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
哦,丹尼男孩,笛声响彻
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
在深谷里徘徊,消逝在山间
The summer’s gone, and all the flowers are dying
仲夏溘然而逝,万花已然零落
‘Tis you, ’tis you must go and I must bide.
你定要离开,我定会等待
But come ye back when summer’s in the meadow
若你归来,却值仲夏,踏上如茵绿地
Or when the valley’s hushed and white with snow
抑或幽谷,正迎飞雪,萦绕静谧之声
Tis I’ll be here in sunshine or in shadow
无论阴晴,我将在那里,静静守候

Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.
哦,丹尼男孩,我如此爱你

And if you come, when all the flowers are dying
若你归时,恰逢万花零落
And I am dead, as dead I well may be
或我已逝,踏上宿命归途
You’ll come and find the place where I am lying
愿你能寻到我的长眠之地

And kneel and say an “Ave” there for me.
屈膝对我说声再见
But I shall hear, tho’ soft you tread above me
我会听到,你那轻柔的足音
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be
肃穆的坟冢也会温馨

For you’ll not fail to tell me that you love me
若你从未忘记诉说你的爱意
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me.
我将在平静中守候,待你归来之际

And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me.
我将在平静中守候,待你归来之际

 
QQ在线咨询
客服QQ
3494830045
微信公众号
i99banzou